If you are turning 65 soon, you may have some questions on how to sign up for Medicare.
Dealing with Medicare can be overwhelming at times. You have questions, we have answers.
Some potential questions you may have:
- What is the difference between Part A and Part B?
- How do I sign up for Part A and/or Part B?
- Can I still see my doctor?
- What does it mean to be in network?
- How can I sign up for a Supplemental Plan?
- What does a Prescription Drug Plan cover?
- What is a Special Enrollment Period?
- When is Open Enrollment?
These are just some of the questions you may have when you are approaching the golden age of 65.
You need an agent that is well-informed and understand the rules and regulations of getting you signed up with Medicare.
Let us help you navigate the waters of Medicare!
Our agents are trained and knowledgeable about Original Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Supplemental Plans and the Prescription Drug Plans.
- We offer Medicare Advantage, Supplemental and Prescription Drugs plans from some of the rated top carriers
- Call one of our agents today for more information.
For all your Medicare questions, call us today!
(Contact Us) Epiphany Insurance today at (305) 783-1487.