Voluntary Employee Benefits
Employers can offer Group Insurance, sometimes called a supplemental insurance plan to their employees.
The best part of it all, it doesn't cost the employer a thing! But it shows your employees that you care about them, and this can make all the difference in the world.
A voluntary insurance policy can be offered to employees by their companies to bolster employee retention and satisfaction, at no direct cost to them. The employees will choose and pay for their own policies. It can be part of a benefits package and most payment options are flexible.
Our agents will help each employee custom tailor their benefit packages to meet their specific needs, at a very affordable cost. It is also directly deducted from their payroll so it is easily streamlined.
Some plans only require a minimum of 2 to 5 employees to qualify for group insurance, and others have no minimum requirement.
Some benefits for the Company to consider:
- These plans don't cost the employer anything because the employees pay for their own benefit plans.
- This is a great way to attract and keep key members of your staff, which can be crucial to the success of your business.
- We can meet with your employees one on one or in a group setting to notify them of available benefits
- Helps the company control their rising healthcare costs by bridging the gap through voluntary benefits
- Can be deducted straight from their paychecks
- Acts a supplement to major medical health care coverage
- Business owners and administration can participate in the purchase of voluntary benefits.
Some benefits for the Employee to consider:
- Most voluntary benefits can cover spouse and children.
- Does not affect other policies employees may have in place
- Gives your employees a sense that the company cares about their wellbeing
- Provides a financial safety net to employees
- Many of the policies can be taken with the employees should they decide to switch jobs
- Employees decide what benefits they want to purchase
- Some part-time employees may qualify for voluntary benefits
- Individual contractors can purchase their own voluntary benefits packages.
At Epiphany Insurance, our agents are appointed with top rated carriers that provide group voluntary benefits such as:
- Accident Insurance
Accident plans can help you cover an unexpected expense that results from an accidental injury. The plan may cover some expenses such as surgery, housing and transportation.
- Critical Illness Insurance
This insurance can provide you with a lump sum of money in the event you're diagnoses with a life changing illness such as a heart attack, stroke, cancer, heart surgery just to name a few. These benefits are paid directly to the employee.
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
This type of insurance can replace a portion of the employees income should they be unable to work temporarily for a specific amount of time. It helps them pay bills while they are out of work.
- Hospital Insurance
This benefit provides a lump sum of money to help with out of pocket hospital expenses. This may include doctor's visits, trips to the emergency room, diagnostic test and outpatient surgery.
- Dental Insurance
This insurance can provide free cleaning and prophylactic services. It can also cover fillings, tooth extractions and dentures, depending on the selected plan.
- Vision Insurance
Regular eye exams can help detect more serious eye conditions such as cataracts, glaucoma, diabetes or high blood pressure. This type of insurance can help pay for eye exams and glasses. You can also get laser eye surgery discounts.
Epiphany Insurance Company can make the process seamless and effortless for you and your employees.
Call us today for more information or to set up a group meeting with your company at
Nou Pale Creole. Se Habla Espanol.